The possibilities really are endless
What's your next big expense? Maybe college costs or debt payments. Maybe roof repairs, new appliances, or a family travel adventure. With a Great Erie Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), there's no need to predict the future. You'll be ready for anything it brings.
- To qualify, your home must be in New York State and owner-occupied
- Borrow from $10,000 to $250,000 (up to 80% of home's equity)
- Rates are fixed, and guaranteed for the first five years. It then becomes a variable rate loan for repayment.
- Borrow as many times as you wish over a five-year draw period
- Access money through checks, Online Banking, or at Great Erie branches
- No annual fee
- Closing costs paid by credit union*
Great Erie Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union serving the Buffalo and Erie County area including Hamburg, West Seneca, Orchard Park and East Aurora, New York.
*Member is responsible for closing costs if the mortgage/home equity is paid off during the first three years of the loan. Member may also be responsible for fees incurred prior to closing if they decide not to close after all pre-closing work is completed.