We offer both domestic and international transfers
Sometimes, sending a check just takes too long. If you're purchasing real estate, closing a business deal, or simply need a lightning-quick way to move money, a wire transfer is a good option. Here's information you'll need to send transfers to other financial institutions or receive them in your Great Erie account:
Alloya Corporate Federal Credit Union.
Albany, NY 12212
Routing & Transit #: 221381715
Great Erie Federal Credit Union
4000 N. Buffalo Road
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Member's Account Number
Address for Beneficiary
Address of Originator
- Incoming Domestic Wire: $25
- Outgoing Domestic Wire: $30
- Incoming International Wire: $30
- Outgoing International Wire: $40
- A government-issued photo ID is required to send any wire.
- You will also need to provide Great Erie with full wire instructions.
- Cut off time for wires is 3:30 p.m. for international transfers and 4:30 pm for domestic transfers.
- If you have more than two transfers, you will need an additional 15 minutes of lead time per transaction.