We definitely make it worth the wait
At Great Erie, Share Certificates pay higher dividends than most traditional savings accounts. And the longer the savings term, the more you're likely to make. With so many options, you can create a savings strategy that gives you extra money right when you need it.
- Save for three months, five years - or somewhere in between
- Safely grow your savings without any risk of financial loss
- A notice will be sent at least 14 days prior to the Certificate's maturity giving you the option to renew at the same terms, at new terms, or to move the funds to another type of account
- Share Certificates make excellent additions to Individual Retirement Account portfolios
- Savings are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration for up to $250,000 per member, with a separate coverage of $250,000 for Individual Retirement Accounts