Yes, we can help you with that, too
Of course, we offer great deposit accounts and low-cost loans. But you can also count on Great Erie for everything from money orders to notary services for legal documents. And don't forget to bring us all that spare change - after we cash it in, perhaps you can take advantage of our great deals on movie and theme park tickets.
Plan ahead and enjoy a little extra cash when you need it. To help stretch your budget, Great Erie offers qualified members the option to skip an installment loan payment on eligible loans.*
It's easy. Simply print the Skip-a-Pay Authorization Form here to get started and either mail, fax, or drop it off at our Orchard Park main office. If you have questions about completing the form, feel free to call us at 716.662.1311 and speak to either our lending department or member service. For each approved application there is a $30 fee to cover processing for each payment you're skipping, and payment can be made by check or by withdrawing from a Great Erie account.
Forms and payments must be received THREE or more business days before the due date of the month you're planning to skip. Interest will continue to accrue on your loan(s), and your final payment(s) will be due one month later than usual.
PICK YOUR SKIP
Qualified accounts may utilize up to two skips per eligible loan each calendar year - choose any month!
*Home equity loans & real estate loans, share secured, revolving accounts, Residual based auto loans, and student loans do NOT qualify for this offer. Please see the authorization form for complete details.
A check that comes with our guarantee
Our bank-issued checks may come in handy when you're making a major purchase or when a merchant or other business won't accept a personal check.
- $7.50 per Certified Check
- Available during regular business hours.
A secure way to make purchases and payments
Money orders are great options if you don't have a checking account, if you want to make a payment without revealing your banking information, or if you want to avoid sending cash in the mail.
- Available at Great Erie locations during regular business hours.
- There is a nominal $2 fee per money order.
Need to sign something? We can watch.
Many legal, financial, and insurance documents need to have your signature witnessed. At Great Erie, we have several employees who are licensed public notaries able to provide this service.
- Notaries can also administer oaths and statutory declarations
- This service is provided at no cost during regular business hours.
A new home for your nickels and dimes
Is there anyone without a jar full of coins in their kitchen or bedroom? At Great Erie, we provide members with a machine that can turn loose change into more usable cash.
- Located in the lobby of our Orchard Park location
- 9% usage fee (used to fund our yearly scholarship program)
- No foreign currency
It's just another way we help you save
You don't have to go searching far and wide to get great deals. We sell discounted tickets for a number of businesses at our Orchard Park Location/Branch.
- Basic Touch-Less Car Wash: $11.00
- Super Kiss Car Wash: $15.00
Regal Cinema Movie
- Purchase discounted premier tickets for only $9.50 each
- Ultimate Regal Pack available. $29.00 includes two (2) premier movie tickets + $10 concession stand gift card
Visa Gift Cards
- Get the perfect present in amounts from $10 to $500 (plus a $4.50 fee)
Darien Lake General Admission Tickets (Currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
- Daily passes for the Six Flags theme park are just $32 each - and that includes parking
Another location for your convenience
In addition to our two main branches, Great Erie also operates an ATM at Fox Run Orchard Park.
- Fox Run, Orchard Park ATM available for residents only
- ATM and Secure Deposit services are available on-site (currently unavailable due to COVID-19)
Great Erie Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union serving the Buffalo and Erie County area including Hamburg, West Seneca, Orchard Park and East Aurora, New York.