Local Business Spotlight
100th Anniversary of W.G. Arthur Co. in Orchard Park
W.G. Arthur Co. was established in 1907 when William G. Arthur purchased a tinsmith shop from Civil War Major Thomas W. Tyler. Thankfully business prospered, and in 1921, the building that stands today was built. In 1946, an adjacent building was purchased to house the furniture store.
Today, Arthur's is comprised of a hardware store with a small engine repair shop and a home furnishings store. The focus of the company is to offer helpful and knowledgeable customer service, convenience, and high-quality merchandise while giving back to the community.
6471 W. Quaker Street, Orchard Park, NY 14127